In this podcast hosted by Rebecca Carrell, John Stonestreet discusses the ideas behind his new book, A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today’s World. “We don’t have to lose the next generation to culture.” John explains what he think is the most significant theological issue that kids need to understand in order to identify with God’s truth in their lives.
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?