At ChristianParenting.org, we are believers just like you, and we are committed to raising our children to know God and live as lights to those around us. We believe that the Lord has a message for each of us parenting in today’s culture: know his word, stay committed to teaching it, and be strong in the Lord (Deuteronomy 6:6–7; Joshua 1:9).
Our website and its content will reflect the new direction in the coming months:
- Our tagline and focus will be: “Raise your children to know and value Christ in a culture that often doesn’t.”
- Our website will offer short videos giving biblical and practical responses to parenting issues in today’s culture.
- New articles will discuss parenting issues and provide current advice from leading Christian experts in their respective fields.
- We will include faith stories from Christian parents who have faced difficulties in their journeys but have seen the Lord’s provision for their families.
- And we will offer practical devotional helps to be used as a family.
When you break it all down, we have a common goal—to raise our kids to know and value Christ, even when it seems to be increasingly countercultural. This is best accomplished by everyday faith in God and a commitment to following his word in the small and big moments of everyday life.
We are thankful you have joined us on this journey. The Lord has equipped each of us for exactly these days—let’s make the most of them!
Janet Denison is the founder of ChristianParenting.org. Janet is an author, Bible teacher, and Christian speaker. She and her husband, Jim, have served four churches and for the past eight years have worked to establish and grow the Denison Forum ministries. You may sign up for Janet’s weekly blog posts at www.janetdenison.com.
Cynthia Yanof serves as the brand manager for Christian Parenting. She and her husband Mike have three children, one in high school (14), one in middle school (10), and one in preschool (1). She was an attorney for many years, but is now blessed with the opportunity to lead Christian Parenting. Cynthia loves Jesus, her family, inviting people into their home, spending time with her girlfriends, and serving the Lord.